Old Town Hall

Faringdon Town Council as Trustee of the Faringdon War Memorial Trust administers this building situated in Market Place.  Built between 1650 and 1660 it is licensed to hold up to a maximum of 50 people and has its own self-contained kitchen.  It is ideal for meetings, as well as having lighting particularly suitable for art exhibitions.

Very-Basic-Calendar-icon Old Town Hall Booking Form

Old Town Hall Hire Costs

Town-Hall-1

OTH