An open letter from Cllr Emily Smith to residents and businesses in the Vale of White

‘ If you live in the UK but are a citizen of another EU country, it’s very important you know what you need to do to be able to stay here after we leave the EU. You might need to apply to the government for “settled” or “pre-settled status” in the UK’ ….

to read the full letter click on the link below:

Letter to EU Citizens – VALE