|We have recently seen an increase in reports of dog attacks. We would like to remind dog owners to take reasonable steps to keep your dog under control by considering the following:
· Consider keeping your dog on a lead in public places
· Ensure your dog is comfortable off a lead and will respond to your recall
· Use a muzzle if you are concerned about your dog in public
· Keep your dog on a lead when near livestock
· See advice from the local Vet Surgery if you have any concerns
It is your responsibility to ensure that your dog is under control at all times.
Your dog must be wearing a collar with an identity tag that has the owners name and address on it – just a telephone number is not enough.
For more information on this issue and ways to report crime, please visit the Thames Valley Police website.